Friday, April 16, 2010

Internet Safety for the Kiddies

I finally wrapped up the Internet Safety project for PBS affiliate Utah Education Network. These explainer videos are for grades K-3, 4-6, and 7-12 and explain, in a nutshell, how to stay safe online.  They cover important topics such as cyber-bullying, sexting, personal information, posting pictures, who to trust and be friends with, and who to talk to when someone or something upsets you.  These topics are extremely important and I had a blast working on them for this reason alone.  Of course, I also had fun drawing and animating.  Below I posted a bunch of drawings I created for the project.  You can view all of the videos over at Nutintuit Studio.

1 comment:

cgnc said...

I will be showing this to Connor. Very timely posting, he has been surfing on the internet a little more than hockey and baseball team websites lately.